The Administrative Assistant reports to the General Manager and is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Service Department. The successful candidate will have a positive and motivated working manner and the ability to prioritize and manage one’s time in this fast-paced environment. This is a full-time position 37.5 hour work week 8:30 to 5:00 Monday to Friday (hourly lunch).
- Answer telephone inquiries and forward to appropriate personnel
- Handle Service desk inquiries, including logging in customer computers for repair, invoicing and taking payments for completed repairs, accurately recording payments and updating internal notes on work orders
- Ensure proper tracking of inventory parts to be invoiced to customers
- Maintain Service Department files
- See that technician’s times are promptly and accurately entered into billing system and invoiced
- Work in coordination with sales and management to meet client service requirements
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong organizational skills and time management skills
- Excellent telephone skills, able to deal effectively with customers in a friendly, personable manner
- Strong commitment to high standards of customer service
- Ability to follow detailed, step by step instructions
- Valid class G driver’s license
A current Criminal Background Check must be completed prior to commencing employment.
MicroAge thanks all candidates who choose to apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Email to Annette Rojik, Executive Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to (807) 346-4963
- In person, drop off anytime to our location from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:00.