Maintaining, managing and supporting printing devices can rapidly become a hassle for any organization. Especially with different department needs, different brands, equipment age and other variables within the workplace. Our managed print services automate toner fulfilment, service calls and ease contract and assets management thanks to best-in-class monitoring tools and a team of experts overlooking device-specific alerts and benchmarks.
Through a complete assessment of your print environment, understanding of your printing needs, monitoring tools, specific partnerships and national coverage – MicroAge helps you reduce print-related costs and time invested managing, maintaining and supporting printing devices, anywhere in Canada.
Managed Print Components
Most companies are not aware of the true cost of managing their printing environment. MicroAge understands the challenges companies are facing today. We offer a range of solutions to help your business save time and money. Through an analysis of your print environment MicroAge can design a Managed Print Service solution tailored to your needs.
- Deployment and installation: Transition support, logistics support, integration into the network
- Management, maintenance, and support of your printing devices: Support of IT, support of users, training, single helpdesk support, Preventive maintenance when required to maximize device uptime, automated management of consumables
- Installation and configuration of administrative tools: Report on device effectiveness, report on cost effectiveness, reduce cost by improving visibility over your printing fleet, improvement based on data collected, remote monitoring and proactive maintenance
- Destruction of Information and Recycling of Equipment: MicroAge’s services and solutions offering can assist your organization in helping regain control over your printing fleet while reducing the costs of supporting these assets.
Managed Print Benefits
- Benefit from best-in-class tools, management practices, staff and standards across your printing devices.
- Free up resources by automating fulfillment and support tasks.
- Improve availability, productivity and security across the board with best practices and the help of a dedicated team of IT professionals.
- Predictable and controllable print-related costs, including enhanced support, budgeting and future-proof planning.