We continue to offer all of our training courses remotely and our on-premises classrooms have also reopened and are operating in accordance with the strictest health and safety guidelines.
- A desktop or laptop computer connected to the internet
- Two screens: one can be a laptop screen, an external monitor and/or a 10” or larger tablet (iPad, Android or Windows)
- Access to a microphone and speakers (internal laptop will work or external Headset)
- Most classes have a 3-user minimum so if you have three or more people that can attend, we will do our best to accommodate dates that work for your group
- If your business has Office 365 and want to know how to use Microsoft Teams to enhance the offsite collaboration experience, we have a variety of 0365 course options, including half day workshops.
- The format and learning experience are the same as in class, simply delivered by a live remote instructor in a virtual environment.
- For government workers, if you have budget available prior to yearend we can offer training credits for future use.
Courses delivered through MicroAge Regina qualify for the Government of Canada/Saskatchewan Job Grant Programs. The Job Grant program is now accepting new applications for funding.
To submit an application please visit: http://www.saskatchewan.ca/business/hire-train-and-manage-employees/apply-for-the-canada-saskatchewan-job-grant