Terms and Conditions
MicroAge strives to excel in client services, within the guidelines of its return policy. MicroAge will authorize the return or exchange of products within five (5) days of your original purchase date, in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
1. Returns are restricted to new, factory sealed boxes or defective product only. All non-defective returns are subject to a restocking fee of 15% of the purchase price.
2. No returns will be accepted for non-compatibility issues. No returns will be accepted for options or accessories, including without limitation, memory modules such as hard drives, video cards, etc.
3. Refurbished items are sold “as is” and warranty or repair issues or questions must be directed to their original manufacturers.
4. No returns will be accepted for opened software or for which the seal has been compromised. Due to copyright laws, all software, including CDs and DVDS in opened packages or that are defective, may only be exchanged for the same item (i.e. no refunds).
5. Liquidation or clearance items, special order products, open printer toner and ink cartridges are not eligible for return.
6. No returns will be accepted on computers that have been upgraded (sound card, video, memory, etc.)
7. All products are sold under manufacturer warranty. Please contact the product manufacturer for more details. Be sure to fill out and return all product warranty registration cards promptly to ensure coverage under the manufacturer’s warranty. All defective products will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the original manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
8. Products from the following manufacturers are deemed to be repair only: Apple, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Lenovo and Toshiba. As such, MicroAge will not exchange, replace or credit these manufacturer’s products. You must contact your MicroAge representative in the event that a product from one of these manufacturers is inoperable.
9. Eligible product must be returned within five (5) days of the original purchase date conditional to being in its original condition and packaging, unused, (including factory sealed box, universal product code (“UPC”), all manual and accessories), sent along with a copy of the MicroAge invoice or sales receipt.
10. Returns will only be credited back to the original method of payment.
11. Shipping, delivery, installation and set-up fees are non-refundable, the client bears such costs.
12. All purchases are subject to a Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) process, for which the following information is required: order number, invoice number, serial number (if applicable) and the reason for the return. If approved, an RMA number and shipping instructions will be emailed to the client within two (2) business days; if more information is required the client will be contacted. The client must return the eligible product to the address provided in its original packaging, failing which the client is deemed to have accepted the product as is. Returns that do not meet these requirements will be rejected. All returns are subject to verification by MicroAge and may result in the rejection of the return, at MicroAge’s sole discretion. No returns will be accepted without an RMA number and items received without an RMA number will be shipped back to the client at its expense. The client is responsible for shipping charges and risk of loss on all return shipments, therefore MicroAge strongly recommends to fully insure the return shipment in case of loss or damage and further use a carrier that is able to provide a proof of delivery.