Ask us your questions or book a free consultation to discuss your IT needs.
Procurement & Deployment
Integration, Configuration and Logistics Services
Organizations are often overwhelmed by the challenges of managing their IT assets.
MicroAge Kingston’s asset management solutions provide a set of processes that updates a centralized IT asset repository whenever one of its processes (procurement, leasing, upgrades, IMACs, repairs, etc.) is initiated.
As a result, IT managers and business operators benefit because they can manage their inventory proactively and optimize the return on their IT investments.
Your focus is your business. We've got your IT covered.
Benefits of MicroAge Kingston's Integration, Configuration and Logistics Services
- Minimizes total cost of ownership throughout each IT asset’s life cycle
- Enables IT managers to have real-time status of their asset inventory
- Provides automated notification and escalation
- Provides a complete audit trail for all IT equipment
- Reduces complexity and administration
- Provides predictable costs for enhanced budgeting and forecasting
- Improves internal asset tracking
- Enables business reporting and analysis
What We Offer:
- Imaging—Software/Network Operating Systems
- Standardized customer software image loads
- Image creation, deployment, and management
- Asset refurbishing for redeployment
- Hardware/Software Configuration
- Set-up/pre-delivery QA
- Multi-vendor integration
- Asset Management
- Asset tagging, custom packing, labeling