To discover the security risks that businesses might face when they use public clouds, researchers conducted an experiment using honeypots. Here is what the researchers discovered.
- Using free Wi-Fi at airports is convenient but potentially dangerous. Find out which airports are the most risky and learn how to mitigate the risks.
- You can use many of the same keyboard shortcuts when working in Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Mozilla Firefox web browsers. Here are 10 keyboard shortcuts that are handy as well as easy to remember.
- If your iPhone is running iOS 11 or later, you can use it for more than just staying in touch with the office. Here are three features you can use to help your business trip go more smoothly.
- Most Microsoft Word users know how to paste text, but not many know how to change Word's paste behaviour. As a result, they often have to reformat the pasted text, which can be time-consuming. Find out how to change Word's paste behaviour so that the text is automatically pasted in the desired format.
- Google is tracking the whereabouts of billions of its customers, even when they tell the tech giant not to. Here is what you need to know about this practice, including how to minimize the amount of data being stored about you.