Cyberattacks have been rising ever since the first few days of the COVID 19 stay at home orders were issued across the world. MicroAge Kingston provides 3 ways to reduce cyberattacks affecting your business. Read to learn more.
- When having to work from home, it's important to secure your employees' wifi access to avoid leaving the back door wide open. Want to know how to protect yourself from drive by hacking? Read more here!
- Do you know the dangers of dropbox and other cloud sharing apps? Learn more about how to keep your company's data secure while maintaining efficiency.
- Your regular office phone system could be preventing your small business from growing. If you're not using a VoIP Phone system right now, you’re probably tied down to an office desk phone, costly monthly phone bills, and other expenses that come with a company landline and cell phone. What if there was a simple solution that turns your internet connection into a phone line – and saves your business a lot of money?
- Still working from home? Don't do this! Read more on why you should have provided your employees with a company approved device.
- Working from home can compromise your company's livelihood. Incorporate this document to keep you and your employees safe and prepared for any situation.