For businesses that do not have in-house IT support, IT service providers can be a huge benefit—and cost-effective! However, there are certain mistakes to avoid when choosing an ideal IT service provider. Here are some of the errors others make and ways to avoid those pitfalls.
- Not all service providers are built the same. To find a provider who will meet your needs, ask them these 5 critical questions before you hire them.
- Many businesses today are challenged by the sheer volume of expanded technology requirements. Are you having trouble deciding whether or not your business is ready for Managed IT Services? Here is a list of signs that you need to hire a Managed Services Provider today.
- MicroAge Kingston was selected as one of the 50 Best Managed IT Companies in Canada for the 4th year in a row! Everyone who is selected to receive the award is equally ranked and recognized as one of the top 50. They are all evaluated on their best business practices. Over 1500 Canadian IT companies qualified, and only 50 were ultimately selected to receive the award.
- Cyberattacks have been rising ever since the first few days of the COVID 19 stay at home orders were issued across the world. MicroAge Kingston provides 3 ways to reduce cyberattacks affecting your business. Read to learn more.
- When having to work from home, it's important to secure your employees' wifi access to avoid leaving the back door wide open. Want to know how to protect yourself from drive by hacking? Read more here!