Cloud-based solutions can help your business increase productivity and efficiency while providing more flexibility and reducing costs
What are cloud solutions?
Cloud-based solutions are everywhere around us, from cloud applications to completely hosted IT infrastructure. Cloud computing offers organizations of all sizes the ability to save time and money on infrastructure deployment and maintenance while providing more flexibility to increase or decrease the resources as the needs of the business evolve.
Businesses moving to cloud-based solutions can choose to use private, public or hybrid cloud models to fit their specifics needs. Some organizations might choose to store specific data or applications on-premise, while leveraging an external infrastructure for specific needs. On the other hand, businesses can decide to run most of their activities in the cloud.
As IT solutions experts, we can help you identify what cloud solutions your business should leverage to meet your specific business needs and reach your desired objectives.
What can cloud solutions do for your business?
- Are you looking for flexibility to use what you need, when you need it?
- Is security and a lack of internal expertise to address this a concern?
- Are you looking to have more control of your IT costs?
- Does reducing the time spent on updating and managing your applications and IT infrastructure appeal to you?
- Is having a business continuity plan to keep your business up and running in the event of a disaster or security breach?
If you've answered yes to any or all of the above questions, cloud-based solutions may be for you.
How can MicroAge help?
As IT solutions and services experts; the MicroAge locations across Canada can provide expertise and are certified with the leading cloud solutions and services that can help your business reach its business objectives by :
- Assessing and defining the right solutions for your business needs
- Migrating and deploying cloud solutions to reach your business objectives
- Monitoring and managing cloud solutions for you
- Training your team on how to better leverage cloud solutions