Keep up-to-date with all the latest news on topics that you care about most. Search by category for more pertinent articles related to your business.
- 10 Tips for Cyber Safe Employees It’s no secret that cybercrime is on the rise. (...)
- October is Cybersecurity Month. We all know that practicing good computer security is not that (...)
- In 2017, about one-fifth of Canadian businesses indicated they were impacted by a cybersecurity incident (...)
- Cybercriminals as always on the lookout for the next innovation that will allow them to (...)
- Your business is important to you. You want the very best for it. It’s for (...)
- With nearly 4,000 cyber attacks hitting small businesses every day, MicroAge Technology Solutions understands the critical importance of cyber security. Fortunately for solo entrepreneurs like Bryce McDonald, Microsoft takes cyber security very seriously. #Office365 delivers multiple layers of security, including a 24/7 approach to threat prevention and detection, that work together to protect his business emails and data. Physical access to Microsoft datacenters is monitored and restricted, and all data is stored in regional datacenters. So no matter where Bryce goes, he takes peace of mind with him--knowing his business and livelihood are safe. MicroAge Technology Solutions can do the same for you. Contact us to find out how.