Wanted: A Help Desk Tier 1 Support Analyst to Join One of
Canada’s Largest IT Solution Providers!
The MicroAge Network is a national network of IT solution providers – many of which have been in operation since 1981 and have built up longstanding client relationships based on an unrelenting commitment to service excellence. We’re looking for the best of the best – someone who is:
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills, excellence in client service, and experience working in the computer industry.
- A self-starter with superior computer talents, good organizational skills, and a strong desire to succeed.
We are looking for someone to add to our Red Deer team whose technical skills are top-notch in the following areas:
- Provide Helpdesk support – first response to end-user computer, software, access and printing incidents via phone or remote support
- Ability to respond to site, as required
- Manage service incidents and keep exceptional documentation of steps taken to resolve issues prior to escalating call, if necessary while adhering to procedures and escalation processes as defined by Management
- Provide technical intervention, cause analysis and provide escalation services as required
- Provide configuration, imaging and staging services
- Document tasks and updates directly into the MicroAge Ticketing System immediately after completing each instance
- Provide exceptional client interaction and maintain the highest degree of customer satisfaction
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of client operations and have a thorough understanding of MicroAge Service Portfolio and products recommended
- Stay abreast of new technologies, obtain and maintain certifications relating to the work environment as required by Management
- Maintain the team approach when determining direction and offerings into the client’s infrastructure
- Provide training to end-users on operation of computers and applications and access, as required
- Prepare and maintain client documentation
- Be available to assist, educate and share experiences with team
Preference will be given to those with experience in the following: VMware, WatchGuard, CompTIA A+, Server +, Network +, and hands-on experience building and maintaining HP and Lenovo servers and Tier 1 Storage.
Do you think you’re the best of the best? Forward your resume along with a statement of related qualifications to HR@microage.cc for this position located in Red Deer, Alberta
Leave a Reply