MicroAge’s procurement and deployment services simplify the purchasing process, standardize and improve asset management, offer the most competitive prices in the industry and allow companies to stay focused on their strategic challenges and their core competencies. Clients benefit from our order management system and from our sales support team’s experience and expertise.
Procurement and Deployment Components
- Identification of supply sources: Setting strategies and negotiating with manufacturers to secure inventory and advantageous deals for high volume orders.
- Acquiring software and licenses: Procurement methods to simplify and centralize processes, management of licenses and renewals and update programs.
- Online shopping: Secure access 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, custom catalog, online transactions and order tracking.
- Configuration services: Options integration, image loading, labeling and control reports. Equipment delivered ready to use.
- Warehousing and distribution: Secured warehouses, centralized order management, deployment project management.
- Recycling and recovery solution: Collection, recovery and recycling of computer equipment. Certified data and product destruction service, with certificate.
- Financial services: Practical and affordable programs designed to support your plans for the acquisition and implementation of information technology.
- Information technology as a utility model: Procurement model where hardware is available at a monthly fee that includes management and maintenance services.