In today’s market, where challenges and competition are increasing, specialized IT skills are in high demand to keep up with the technology changes and save on IT costs. MicroAge IT Resourcing (ITR) brings you, through our extensive professional network, carefully screened certified professionals and experienced IT staff to assist you in operating efficiently and competing effectively. They are available to help you get through your mission critical times or system upgrades. We make sure you meet your goals by having you team up with our highly qualified individuals, in a cost effective manner.
Whether it’s filling in for a short term vacancy or a long term project, rely on us to avoid any unplanned downtime. Our ITR team can perform the job for you onsite, which is a cost effective alternative to employing fulltime staff for temporary projects or to fill a gap in your department.
MicroAge actively recruits best-in-class candidates from professional associations, trade shows, peer references and on-line sources. Our recruitment methodology provides for rigid screening. This ensures that candidates possess the right qualifications, experience and personality traits that will enable them to succeed within your environment.
IT Resourcing Components
- Short- and long-term contract staff: Our contract-based IT professionals provide the ideal solution for unanticipated increases in workload, temporary staff shortages or projects requiring unique highly specialized resources. MicroAge also offers a conversion option where customers can retain the services of specific contract personnel on a permanent basis. This is an excellent solution for newly created positions.
- Part- and full-time permanent staff: Designed for time-sensitive demanding environments, our recruitment services improve the quality of your short list. Only qualified candidates are presented, thus eliminating the costs as well as the burden associated with the screening and qualification of resources.
- Outsourced technical services solutions: Leverage MicroAge’s expertise and resources to offload key support functions for your hardware, applications and network infrastructure. MicroAge offers single-point-of-contact services to meet all your IT support requirements; 24/7 monitoring of systems, remote or resident support, vendor-certified helpdesk and deskside support personnel.
IT Resourcing Benefits
- Specialized IT staffing expertise: Technology is our business, service is our technology
- Best-in-class skill sets: National organization provides accessibility to experienced, certified resources
- A comprehensive offer: Full- or part-time, permanent or contract, and an outsourced support solution
- Fast results: Manage the entire recruitment process, introduce only qualified candidates
- Cost management: Pay only for the candidates or services retained
- Flexibility: Ability to convert contractual positions into permanent hires
- Contingency: Redundancy or back-up resources available through our internal support team